Appointments For Medical Pregnancy Counseling Services
We understand that women experiencing an unintended pregnancy can feel nervous and anxious for medical services and information. That is why our team is available to you. We understand the sense of urgency to receive thorough medical information and related resources. One of our distinctives is the ability to offer no cost appointments and walk-in appointments. Our clients typically have numerous questions and concerns they want addressed. Our appointments are customized to each client’s needs. The average appointment time, with ultrasound, is 1.5 hours.
All clients experience:
- User friendly scheduling, with assistance by our Call Center Representative
- Free and confidential medical care
- Confidential counseling and psychotherapy
- Ultrasound appointments to confirm viability and dating for all who meet the medical criteria
- Accurate medical information
- Follow up counseling sessions with licensed therapists, professional counselors, registered marriage and family interns or social workers
- Resource information and assistance from knowledgeable, well established community based agencies
- Information about how to access a health plan for you and your family
- Information for obtaining no cost or low cost medical insurance
Please bring identification to the appointment, photo identification is preferred. If you need to reschedule an appointment, please call (888) 252-1822 and we will return your call.
Unlike other clinics that provide free services, walk-ins are welcome at Support Circle. However, we encourage you to confirm an appointment using our toll free number so that we can reserve resources for you. If time does not permit, you are welcome to Walk-in anytime and you will be served as soon as possible.
Please call (888) 252-1822 to make an appointment.